So I'm writing this instead of doing my finals, 2 papers-10+ pages, 2 presentations-15+ mins, 1 Flash based website-almost done, 1 mock banking company file system in Linux- this is an audit class so it's probably not getting done. Any Who...
THINGS THAT MAKE ME CLOSE MY EYES, TAKE A DEEP BREATH, AND COUNT TO TEN
- People insisting that I should consider investing in their triangle/pyramid/ponzi scheme
- People scheduling tutoring sessions, only to flake out and then wonder why they fail HARD
- This damn herniated disc
- Fucked up weather patterns (Chicago)
- Fucked up city government (Again, Chicago)
- Speeding Cameras (Still Chicago)
- This two month break in The Walking Dead
- People who say, "yes", when they actually mean, "I have no fucking clue what you are saying to me and you should not rely on me for anything of any importance".
- Vulgar displays of ignorance
- People who can't control their emotions
- Designers who still think Apple OS/machines are the superior computing systems available, (relates the previous two points)
That is all